In the backdrop of the Covid-19 scenario, cybercriminals are continuing to use the situation to coax cyber-attacks against both individuals and business. In fact, as enterprises and companies and people shift to a Work from Home (WFH) model, there has been a spike in cyber crimes and attacks as the threat surface has increased drastically. Enterprises need modern technology and tools to thwart the designs of such hackers.
To discuss the current situation, Muqbil Ahmar, Executive Editor, Grey Head Media spoke with Om Ahuja, Senior Vice President at Inspira Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd. With around two decades of rich and extensive experience in the Infosec domain, Ahuja is a top cyber security mind and discussed in detail the latest trends in cyber security. He spoke at length about various aspects, including:
1) Role of advanced analytics and machine learning in the modern SOC platform
2) Automation and lack of skilled professionals
3) Proactive threat hunting and investigating threats
4) Need for adaptive security architectures to prevent, detect and respond to attacks in today’s security landscape
5) Role of threat intelligence in the analytics driven SOC framework
6) Business benefits on having an Analytics driven SOC
Watch the interview.